[Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-carpenter-newtrk-questions-00.txt]

2006-06-10 00:18:22
I invite the IETF community to read this draft and discuss the choices
it suggests, between now and the Montreal IETF.

    Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carpenter-newtrk-questions-00.txt
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:50:01 -0400
From: Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

        Title           : Questions about the standards track
        Author(s)       : B. Carpenter
        Filename        : draft-carpenter-newtrk-questions-00.txt
        Pages           : 10
        Date            : 2006-6-9

   This document sets out some thoughts about three possible directions
   for further work on the evolution of the IETF standards track.  Its
   purpose is to stimulate community discussion leading to a choice
   between these three directions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carpenter-newtrk-questions-00.txt