Re: Image attachments to ASCII RFCs

2006-06-22 05:42:19
Iljitsch van Beijnum schrieb:
These both result in something workable on the Mac with Safari, something that works to varying degrees in Firefox on Mac/Linux/Windows but no luck on Windows with Internet Explorer. (The right header in gets stuffed into the HTTP reply with PHP.) Apart from IE's ineptitude the main problem is that most systems have a hard time getting all the characters the same width.

1) This seems to be a bug in IE6 and IE7 (the contents of the HTML looks correct to me).

2) In rfc2629.xslt, I generate HTML with encoding ISO8859-1, thus the box drawing characters are serialized as character references (such as ┌ for down/right). This seems to work in IE.

Best regards, Julian