RE: Streaming Audio for IETF66 - Starts July 9...

2006-06-24 21:51:14
Does this mean that audio streaming, including recording will be
available also for the EDU sessions scheduled for the afternoon of
Sunday, 7/9?

Thanks,

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Joel Jaeggli [mailto:joelja(_at_)uoregon(_dot_)edu]
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2006 11:22 PM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Streaming Audio for IETF66 - Starts July 9...

Ladies and Gentlefolk,

It's that time of year again, so this is a quick
announcement. We intend to continue provide streaming audio
as a service to the attendees and remote participants of the
IETF 66 Meeting in Montreal Canada. Streaming should begin at
0800 EDT on July 9th.

The webpage from which the streams will be available is already up at:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

As soon as the schedule begins to firm up, it will become
available as well, in a form useful for remote participants.

I'd like to thank the community for it's support and feedback
and look forward to serving in this capacity again.

joelja