Re: Last Call: 'Key Change Strategies for TCP-MD5' to Informational RFC (draft-bellovin-keyroll2385)

2006-10-05 12:44:41
On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
See my reply below, but all in all, I think it would be a good idea to either find a working group or create a list with security, transport and inter-domain routing people and people who actually implement this stuff and work on this to make it as good as it can be without losing sight of the goal of providing something that's better than we have today that can be implemented in the short term.

FWIW, a list already exists (it hasn't been very widely announced) but has been very low volume lately.