Re: [Nea] Re: WG Review: Network Endpoint Assessment (nea)

2006-10-11 13:44:04
In the end, I believe all NEA can do is help good hosts stay good.  Bad
hosts will stay bad, and may or may not be identifyable as such.  Still,
the former ain't nothing.  But I agree with Ted at least in part that a
standardization effort for the content within NEA is challenging.  I do
not think the licensing issues are quite so severe, however.  If people
understand the limits of NEA, then the liability should be a solvable
problem, but then I'm really so not a lawyer.

Eliot