Re: [David Kessens] DISCUSS: draft-carpenter-rescind-3683

2006-10-23 00:10:24
On 10/22/06, David Kessens <david(_dot_)kessens(_at_)nokia(_dot_)com> wrote:

This basically allows the IESG to do whatever it pleases without
requiring community input. And because of this, it will also be hard
to appeal any decisions made this way as this draft supports the idea
that the IESG has the authority to do so.

I don't think the IESG should be granted more tautological authority.
Thanks to David Kessens for making enough noise to let the subject
surface from my spam filters, unlike recent spurious process
documents.

--

Robert Sayre