Nomcom 06 feedback kudos

2006-12-18 11:41:14
Folks,

In my/our usual fashion, we've slipped into engineering refinement discussions about the Nomcom's new mechanism for soliciting feedback, without commenting separately about the basic existence of that effort.

          So here is an unqualified "thank you" to the Nomcom
          folks for seeking to obtain a broader range of input.

This represents a fundamental expansion to the scope of those asked to provide comments to Nomcom.

I have no idea how the already-overworked Nomcom team can process this additional input, but am delighted at their effort.

d/
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking