Re: I-D ACTION:draft-terrell-cidr-net-descrpt-expands-iptx-add-spc-11.txt

2006-12-19 06:27:50
On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 03:50:01PM -0500,
 Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org <Internet-Drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
wrote
 a message of 106 lines which said:

  This document provides the final clarification of the conclusions
  resulting in the expansion of 'RFC 1518 and 1519', which redefines
  the 'CIDR' notation as the 'Network Descriptor', and proves that
  the IP Address Pool of the IPtX Specification is greater than
  IPv6. And more importantly, because these conclusions reveal the
  actual design of the Binary Communication System, the
  Revolutionary impact sustained, is an upheaval affecting the
  entire field of Computer Science.

That's why I love the IETF: it is much more fun than the annual
meeting of the Accounting Association :-)