Re: IESG Success Stories

2006-12-30 11:25:26
"Hallam-Baker," == Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker(_at_)verisign(_dot_)com>
writes:

    Hallam-Baker,> That is empirically not true. At this point we have
    Hallam-Baker,> precisely two cryptographic security protocols that
    Hallam-Baker,> can be regarded as a success: SSL and WEP. And the
    Hallam-Baker,> original design of both was botched.

Sorry, I'd say Kerberos is a success as well as ssh.  Both of them
demonstrate the point you're trying to make though.