Re: Last Call comment destination (Re: addressing Last Call comments [Re: "Discuss" criteria])

2007-01-15 00:45:06

I haven't seen an announcement of the new-style Last Call text, only its use on specific recent last calls (I saw it on 12/22 Last Calls, so it's pretty recent). If you have also seen so many Last Call e-mails that you no longer actually read them, you might not have noticed the new text that Brian's referring to.

That's why there is an IESG Statement in the secretariat's queue,
to be posted to the ietf-announce list.

   Brian