Re: Last Call: draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history (Feed Paging and Archiving) to Proposed Standard

2007-01-19 14:40:25
The Apache Abdera project [1] has implemented partial support this
specification. We've seen no significant issues other than, perhaps, a
limited number of available implementations and feed instances to test
against.  FWIW, I think moving this forward on the standards track is fine.

- James

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/abdera

The IESG wrote:
The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Feed Paging and Archiving '
   <draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

final comments on this action.  In particular, the IESG would like to know
of planned implementations and considerations of appropriateness for
Standards Track.

Please send substantive comments to the
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2007-02-16. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org instead. In either case,
please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-atompub-feed-history-08.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13260&rfc_flag=0