Re: Last Call: draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis (HTTP Extensions for Distributed Authoring - WebDAV) to Proposed Standard

2007-01-20 13:08:14

I certainly consider Geoff and Manfred part of the WG. I don't think any of these were ignored my Lisa or me, I've read everyone one of them several times. I think that for WG did not come to consensus to adopt these into the WG draft.

Cullen <with my webdav WG chair hat on>