Re: submitting an ID

2007-01-24 12:21:35
On 1/24/07, Edward Lewis <Ed(_dot_)Lewis(_at_)neustar(_dot_)biz> wrote:
What made this mysterious to me was why I failed to see my
submissions get announced for some time.  I never got any official
feedback so I began to assume that the nits tool was the official
word.

When this happens, it's best to contact the secretariat to find out
the status of the I-D submission (see the last sentence of section 7
of 1id-guidelines).  Guessing is an ineffectual method of learning
what caused the delay.

 Bill