Re: Gen-ART Last Call Review of draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-02.txt

2007-02-01 00:33:11
Eric -

For some reason, in your response, my "bulletization" of the
list of the new status codes somehow got "re-paragraphed" -
hopefully my version below does not suffer the same fate.

Oh, no, this was probably one of my Thunderbird extensions for "nicer"
quotations.  It's now deinstalled.

Anyway, your suggested bulletization is fine in your emails and I got
your point.

Typographical "resets" should be absolutely disallowed in
E-Mail.  :-)

To the casual reader, it may otherwise be unclear exactly
what change I was suggesting...

Yes.

Will incorporate your suggestions into the draft ASAP.  Thanks!

- Christian

--
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/