RE: Revised I-D: draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-03.txt

2007-02-09 08:52:50
Christian,

        Thanks for your quick re-spin of this draft.  I have reviewed
this latest version, and it addresses all of the issues/questions I
had raised.

Thanks, again!

--
Eric Gray
Principal Engineer
Ericsson

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Vogt [mailto:chvogt(_at_)tm(_dot_)uka(_dot_)de]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 7:10 PM
To: Mipshop; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; gen-art(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: Eric Gray (LO/EUS); Jari Arkko; Wassim Haddad; Vijay
Devarapalli; Stefano Faccin
Subject: Revised I-D: draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-03.txt

Hello folks,

we updated draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba according to the comments and
suggestions that Eric Gray posted on the IETF Discussion mailing list
during IETF Last Call.  Here is a change log (not including purely
editorial items):

   o  Reference to RFC 3972 ("Cryptographically Generated
Addresses") is
      now normative.

   o  More detailed IANA considerations.

   o  Fixed reference to BCP 14, RFC 2119, so that Nit Checker does no
      longer complain.

   o  Clarified in Section 3.1 that CGAs do not require a public-key
      infrastructure, even though they make use of public-key
      cryptography.

   o  Included intended status ("Proposed Standard") at beginning of
      document.

You can access the revised draft version as well as a diff against the
previous version 02 at:

http://doc.tm.uka.de/2007/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-03.txt
http://doc.tm.uka.de/2007/draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba-02to03.html

Best regards,
- Christian

--
Christian Vogt, Institute of Telematics, Universitaet Karlsruhe (TH)
www.tm.uka.de/~chvogt/pubkey/