Re: [Dan Harkins] comments on draft-houseley-aaa-key-mgmt-07.txt

2007-03-08 09:48:35

  Lakshminath,

  Actually we're discussing my suggested additions to an individual
submission that is in IESG evaluation stage. Since I do not believe
they will be accepted at this point in time I don't see a point in
elaborating on them here. We're intersecting on this issue for one
reason and one reason only: HOKEY.

  If you want to a full description of the problem then read (and
comment on) the "Problem Statement and Requirments on a 3-Party Key
Distribution Protocol for Handover Keying." Please do so on the HOKEY
list so we are sure to include all the people who might care but are
not on this list.

  thanks,

  Dan.