RE: [consensus] comments on draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt-07.txt

2007-04-09 06:20:38
    Bernard> O, I definitely think they are session keys.  [BA] They
    Bernard> are not TSKs according to the definition in the EAP Key
    Bernard> Management Framework.

That's true.
But  that definition is not normative for draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt.

[BA] If the documents are using a different definition of "session keys" then I
think we need to make sure that the term is clearly defined in draft-housley to
avoid confusion.

Again, I think that correctness of accounting in this instance is an
additional requirement the key management framework puts on top of
draft-housley-aaa-key-mgmt.

[BA] The term "AAA" stands for authentication, authorization and accounting.
Why would the correctness of accounting data be a requirement only for one
particular AAA usage?