Re: message for ietf-announce: search engine for IETF and IRTF mailing list archives

2007-04-24 07:50:45
Lars Eggert wrote:

it indexes all currently-active WG and RG mailing list archives

I think it's a proper or favoured subset (selected by you) of what's
anyway in Google's index, specified in the form of "URL patterns" for
inclusion or exclusion.  In the most simple form you'd say ietf.org
resulting in all indexed documents for domains ending in ietf.org,
not limited to http or to html.

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=006728497408158459967%3Aybxjdw-bjjw

My own attempt "001904119753490578822:zvsejdqm-pw" includes IANA,
ICANN, rfc-editor.org, Unicode, W3C, and (I hope) xml.resource.org
among others.  A nice gimmick.  Maybe I exclude the list archives
later, and include GMaNe's version of the IETF archives.

Frank