Fwd: Re: Last Call: draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-api (IPv6 Socket API for Address Selection) to Informational RFC

2007-06-06 00:23:26
[ I'm forwarding Samita's answer to ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org on
her behalf. ]

Subject: Re: Last Call:
draft-chakrabarti-ipv6-addrselect-api (IPv6 Socket API
for Address Selection) to Informational RFC
Date: Tuesday 05 June 2007 20:44
From: "Samita Chakrabarti" <samitac2(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
To: "Narayanan, Vidya" <vidyan(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, Erik(_dot_)Nordmark(_at_)sun(_dot_)com, "Julien
Laganier" <julien(_dot_)IETF(_at_)laposte(_dot_)net>

Hi Vidya,

The following comment has been addressed already as
 part of Ted Hardie's comments. A new API will  be
 provided to select/bind the preferred source address
 before connect().

Thanks,
-Samita

On 6/4/07, Narayanan, Vidya <vidyan(_at_)qualcomm(_dot_)com>