Re: Nomcom 2007-8: Randomness Sources for review

2007-07-04 11:10:19
Thanks Suresh.  Good question.

My intention is to enter the numbers as I included in my email (and as they are published by the various sources). The source code in 3797 includes a sorting algorithm and that takes care of the randomness algorithm requirements; there is also an example in that RFC.

If you are interested, please run the algorithm against the sample input; I can do the same and we can compare results (but that is not necessary though).

thanks,
Lakshminath