Re: take the train in Chicago

2007-07-15 09:32:59
I have done this and its a lot cheaper than a cab - note that CTA == subway.

Note that there are two airports, O'Hare and Midway, and Midway is much closer to downtown. I generally find it cheaper and easier to get to Midway from inside the US, and you will be at your hotel faster.

Note, also, that Chicago has pretty good train service from much of the US.

Regards
Marshall

P.S. There is actually an Arriving in Chicago for Dummies :

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesArticle/id-843.html