Re: about RSVP : Admin hello disable.

2007-07-31 01:45:02
Hi,

This is a question you might want to take to the CCAMP and MPLS mailing lists. You might also ask the authors of the original I-D.

The draft you reference expired almost three years ago. I have seen no mention of this behavior in any subsequent I-D or RFC.

Cheers,
Adrian
----- Original Message ----- From: "shivakumar" <shivakumar(_at_)huawei(_dot_)com>
To: <Ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 3:13 AM
Subject: about RSVP : Admin hello disable.

Whener RSVP hello session is removed , is it necessary to Add Admin object
(class 196, Ctype 1)  to Hello message?

I have came across a draft "draft-ali-ccamp-rsvp-hello-gr-admin-00" , which
mentions about adding such object ,but the draft is obsolete now.

;)..The philosophy of one century is the common sense of the next.