Re: Last Call: draft-aboba-sg-experiment (Experiment in Study Group Formation within the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)) to Experimental RFC

2007-10-08 12:19:51
Thanks to IAB for the review. Inline:

The IAB does not oppose a scoped experiment.

Great!

However, As the IAB reviews BOFs and WG charters (see RFC 2850 section
2.1) as part of its architectural oversight function, we believe that
the IAB should also review SG charters.

Of course. I think this has been the assumption, but it
does deserve to be clarified in the document. Authors, take
notice...

We also recommend that the evaluation criteria for success are made
clear before the start of the experiment.

Ok. I assume you mean evaluation criteria for the success of the experiment,
not the success of an SG?

Jari