Re: Travel Considerations

2007-10-12 08:50:21
Whoops. Didn't realize it. I'll see if I can get permission to post it. Summary
is the vast percentage of emissions related to conferences is key fuel.

--
Sent from my wireless e-mail device. Sorry if terse.  We all need lemonade: see
<http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade> for what lemonade is.

----- Original Message -----
From: Stewart Bryant <stbryant(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
To: Eric Burger
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Fri Oct 12 07:59:42 2007
Subject: Re: Travel Considerations

Eric Burger wrote:

See http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/reprint/318/5847/36.pdf

Which seems to be only available to those prepared to pay.

Stewart

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.