Re: Seeking ICANN Nomcom 2008 candidate

2007-10-22 23:21:59
On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:59:28 +0200, Olaf Kolkman wrote:

On behalf of the IETF, the IAB has to deliver one of the 17 voting members to the ICANN Nomcom for 2008.

Now that the selections from the 2007 ICANN Nomcom have been announced [1] we would like to ask the community for volunteers to serve on the 2008 ICANN Nomcom. The IAB invites volunteers to reply within 10 days, as that allows participation in the first meeting in early November (see below). If you are interested, please send us a short e-mail with your motivation and information concerning your familiarity with the IETF and ICANN.

The IAB has selected Ole Jacobsen as the IETF member of the 2008 ICANN Nomcom.

We would like to thank all those who volunteered.

For the IAB,

Joe Abley
(IAB execd)