draft-housley-tls-authz-extns

2007-10-26 10:41:48
Because of my strong belief that all standards should be free and that
patent-bound standards are unacceptable, I urge you to reject
draft-housley-tls-authz-extns for any publication whatsoever. Even as an
"experimental" I think it should be rejected until RedPhone Security will
agree to license its patents totally and unencumbered for all use
whatsoever. Thank you for your consideration, and I applaud your action in
rejecting the initial proposal for an official standard.

Sincerely,
Robert Kelly III