RE: Musical commentary from the RIPE meeting

2007-10-27 18:34:39

Can we invite him to the IETF plenary in Vancouver?

It's wonderful, and I will clearly have to come up with some kind of
"organdemo +" event in the future that does include performances like
this one. Meanwhile, I did at least go to Haarlem to check out the
Muller organ for a possible future event:

http://www.yikes.com/~ole/BavoHaarlem/index-all.html

Enjoy...

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj