Re: Free? Software Foundation

2007-10-29 07:28:01
On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 09:55:06AM -0400,
 Scott O. Bradner <sob(_at_)harvard(_dot_)edu> wrote
 a message of 9 lines which said:

it is interesting that the "free" software foundation is espousing
censorship

It is absolutely ridiculous to call "censorship" a call to NOT publish
in *our* RFC series a document. "Censorship" would be if IETF
exerciced powers (which it does not have) to prevent ANY publication
of this document anywhere.

If I do not publish your rants on my blog, for instance, it it not
censorship, you can always publish it elsewehere.

Your misusage of words could be excused only if english were not your
native language. Such an outrageous claim is common on /. or similar
sites but I did not expect it on an IETF mailing list (except by JFC
or similar trolls).