Secdir review of draft-ietf-manet-jitter-03.txt

2007-12-01 11:47:08
Hi,

IESG.  These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the
security area directors but document editors and WG chairs should treat

This document provides recommendations for jittering of control traffic
transmissions in MANET routing protocols to reduce the probability of
transmission collisions.

The topic of this document has very little security considerations, and the
ones
that I was concerned with were adequately covered in the security
considerations
section. I thought the document was well written; it was nice to see a short
one.

Pat Cain
P.s. The document also apparently caused jitter in the secdir process, or at
least one of its tools, hence the quicker than normal review. :) ]