The code sprint

2007-12-08 17:14:38

I just wanted to clarify one of the points on my Wed plenary slides. The Code Sprint was organised by the IETF tools-team , and credit for getting that organised and successful should go to the tools-team and Bill and Henrik! I don't think we can enough appreciate the work that goes into the tools!

The Code Sprint on the slides was referring to the ongoing work of rewriting and fixing the security problems that we revealed at the plenary in Chicago.

Best regards,

- kurtis -