Re: Transition status (was Re: ISO 3166 mandatory?)

2008-02-22 10:15:38
My $.02 -- the new list software being used was using a new version
of Mailman that was stripping DKIM signatures out (which will be
fixed in later versions of Mailman). I contacted the support folks with
a config patch to stop doing that and it was implemented a day later.
I'd say that's pretty damn impressive.

       Mike

Dave Crocker wrote: