Re: IETF Trust minutes?

2008-02-28 09:18:15
Marshall Eubanks <tme(_at_)multicasttech(_dot_)com> writes:

On Feb 19, 2008, at 12:33 PM, Simon Josefsson wrote:

According to the trust administrative procedures:

http://trustee.ietf.org/docs/Trust_Procedures_12-15-2005.pdf

the trustees should hold at least three meetings per year, and shall
appoint a secretary who should record and publish minutes of the
meetings.

The Trust nominally meets once per month; Minutes through the end of
2007 have been approved (except for 12-20).

I know that some of these minutes have not been uploaded yet, having
recently been approved, but I don't
know why the previous ones aren't there.

This will be fixed pronto.

Thanks for quick response.  I hope the minutes can be uploaded soon.

/Simon

Regards
Marshall Eubanks
IETF Trust Secretary

Following the link 'Minutes' from <http://trustee.ietf.org/> I can
only
find minutes for ONE (1) meeting, which took place in December 2005.

Could anyone explain why this is the case?

Thanks,
/Simon