RE: 71st IETF - Hotels and Social Event

2008-03-05 12:14:36
Due to high demand for the already sold-out social, the wait list will
close today.  We will probably have fewer cancellations than people
already on the wait list, which is why we are taking this step with AMS.

Regards
Jason Livingood
Comcast

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-announce-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-announce-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of IETF
Secretariat
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 2:07 PM
To: IETF Announcement list
Cc: irsg(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu; wgchairs(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
bofchairs(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: 71st IETF - Hotels and Social Event

71st IETF Meeting
Philadelphia, PA, USA
March 9-14, 2008
Host:
  Comcast

The Marriott still has a limited number of rooms available at
the group rate but is currently sold out on the night of
Thursday, March 13.  The Doubletree Hotel is currently sold out.

Please note that the Marriott will have a large number of
people checking out on Sunday, March 9 which will mean rooms
will not be available to check into until the hotel's 4:00pm
check-in time.

We have secured an additional block of rooms at the Hilton
Garden Inn, which is approximately three blocks from the
Marriott.  The Garden Inn is holding this block at the IETF
group rate of $189 until Friday, February 29, 2008.
Additional information on the Garden Inn can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-hotels.html

The social event is currently sold out.  If you have already
registered and paid for your IETF registration and would like
to be put on a waiting list for social event tickets, you can
do so at:
https://www.amsl.com/ietf/socialwaitlist.py

For those who need visas, don't forget to request your letter
of invitation.  Information can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-invite_letter.html

Only 13 days until the Philadelphia IETF!
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-IETF.html