Win Ice Hockey Club Box Tickets in Philly

2008-03-08 07:40:51
If you are attending IETF 71 and are not subscribed to the 71attendees mailing list you will have missed this announcement.

Ray

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        [71attendees] Win Ice Hockey Tickets
Date:   Fri, 7 Mar 2008 13:41:34 -0500
From:   Livingood, Jason <Jason_Livingood(_at_)cable(_dot_)comcast(_dot_)com>
To:     <71attendees(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>

Thanks to HP, our business partner in releasing Comcast SmartZone, we
are raffling four club box tickets to the Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey
game on Wednesday night.  We'll be raffling TWO sets of two tickets
each.
To enter the raffle, drop a business card in the entry box at the
Comcast table in the registration area.  This is the same table where
you will be picking up your t-shirts, starting on Sunday.

The raffle will close on Tuesday, 3/11, at 3:00pm ET, and winners
announced at that time.

See you in Philly!

Jason Livingood
Comcast

PS - The game is at the Wachovia Complex, and is accessible via subway
from the Marriott.
http://www.comcastspectacor.com/ParkingAndDirections/publicTransportatio
n.asp