Jabber server down? Contact for Jabber server onsite at IETF71?

2008-03-10 08:55:33

I've been Jabber scribe for MMUSIC but jabber.ietf.org seems to be down now. Is there a contact onsite here at IETF 71 to whom I should be reporting this? Is there a 'noc' address or something similar? All I have to go on is an email address for John Pope found here: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html (and I've emailed him).

We did have a number of remote participants who were listening in and participating in the chat room.

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan York, CISSP, Director of Emerging Communication Technology
Office of the CTO    Voxeo Corporation     dyork(_at_)voxeo(_dot_)com

Bring your web applications to the phone.
Find out how at http://evolution.voxeo.com