RE: Win Ice Hockey Tickets

2008-03-11 12:34:46
And the winners of the tickets are....

1 - KURT ZEILENGA
2 - W. MATTHYS MEKKING

The winners should stop by the Comcast t-shirt table ASAP to pick up
their tickets.  Each winner received two club box tickets.  If the
tickets are not claimed by 3:00pm Wednesday, we will need to select
another winner.

Regards
Jason Livingood
Comcast

-----Original Message-----
From: Livingood, Jason
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 1:42 PM
To: 71attendees(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Win Ice Hockey Tickets

Thanks to HP, our business partner in releasing Comcast
SmartZone, we are raffling four club box tickets to the
Philadelphia Flyers ice hockey game on Wednesday night.
We'll be raffling TWO sets of two tickets each.

To enter the raffle, drop a business card in the entry box at
the Comcast table in the registration area.  This is the same
table where you will be picking up your t-shirts, starting on Sunday.

The raffle will close on Tuesday, 3/11, at 3:00pm ET, and
winners announced at that time.

See you in Philly!

Jason Livingood
Comcast

PS - The game is at the Wachovia Complex, and is accessible
via subway from the Marriott.
http://www.comcastspectacor.com/ParkingAndDirections/publicTra
nsportatio
n.asp