BBoF on Federated Roaming: Update

2008-03-11 20:39:19
Hello,

the BBoF on Federated Roaming issues is still scheduled for Wednesday,
20.00 hours, shortly after the plenary.

The number of responses so far was low enough to warrant "ad-hoc"
location determination. Let's meet at the registration area.
As a rough indication what to expect: I'm almost 2m tall, and still in
my late 20s (counting the days :-( ). Also I'm probably the most
nervous person in the vicinity since this is my first BBoF-style thing
:-)
The easiest choice from the registration area will probably be the
Champions Bar on the ground floor, but I'm open to better ideas at any
time.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter