Re: Possible RFC 3683 PR-action.

2008-03-26 07:29:46

--On Wednesday, March 26, 2008 00:24:57 +0100 LB
<lbleriot(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

So it seems to me that the current debate, which I do not have much
time to spend and who is in a language that I do not master, has two
other goals.

- Discredit these Drafts in case they would allow the internet to "work
better".
- Protect all the commercial interests by wanting paying
members. As if IETF was afraid that the non-profit lead users may join.

c'mon.... neihter JFC nor LB has ever offered a draft, or even outlined a
comprehensible strategy.

One person that the IETF trusts saying that he's verified that "JFC" and
"LB" are distinct persons would end this debate forever. Posting anonymous
messages to the list proclaiming that they're different accomplishes
exactly nothing.

Put up or shut up.

                     Harald