Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-07

2008-03-28 15:09:50
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto-07
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date:  2008-03-28
IETF LC End Date:  2008-03-31
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

NOTE: This is a review of version 07 of this draft. The gen-ART
assignment was for version 06, but the draft was revised prior to my
actual review.

a draft standard. I have a small number of comments that should be
considered prior to publication.

Comments:

Section 2.7, third to last bullet on Page 6:

"URI headers with hname
       "received" are considered unsafe, and will be ignored."

Was that intended to be MUST be ignored? I noticed that similar
statements are made about other header fields that do say MUST. It is
not clear to me if this particular sentence was meant as normative
language for the notifier, or descriptive language of what the
recipient of the notification would do.