RE: [lemonade] Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-17.txt

2008-04-17 08:12:55
Alexey,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Keeping the To: and Subject: lines in the IANA registration
in Section 11.1 is fine since they are in RFC 2506, and
RFC 2506 is noted in that section as having established
the registry.  Please consider adding an informative
reference to RFC 2506, but this is not essential.

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
black_david(_at_)emc(_dot_)com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754

Black_David(_at_)emc(_dot_)com wrote:

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-17.txt
Reviewer: David L. Black
Review Date: 15 April 2008
IETF LC End Date: 16 April 2008

Hi David,
Thank you for your review.

should be fixed before publication.

Comments:
This is a generally well-written draft on the CONVERT extension
to IMAP.  All of these comments are minor nits.

In Section 2, please remove this convention:
  [[anchor3: Editorial comments and questions are marked like
this.]]

Done.

p.10 contains a couple of example email addresses.  Please use
example.com, example.net or example.org as the domain.

Somebody else complained about this earlier, so I've already fixed
this
in my copy.

In Section 11.1 are the To: and Subject: lines needed as part of
the IANA registration?  If not, please remove them.

They are a part of the IANA template in RFC 2506, so I would rather
keep
them

In the IANA registration in Section 11.1, please ask IANA to
replace RFC XXXX by the RFC number assigned to this draft.

Ok.

idnits 2.08.05 got confused by the square brackets used in IMAP
syntax and reported a number of potential reference problems -
there are no actual problems.

Indeed.