Re: ops-dir review of draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-17.txt

2008-04-24 10:23:18
David B Harrington wrote:

Hi,

I have reviewed draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-17.txt as part of the
Operations and Management directorate effort.  These comments were
primarily written for the benefit of the O&M area directors.  Document
editors and WG chairs
should treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

David, I believe I adequately responded to majority of your comments.

For everybody's convinience, pointers to my responses they are listed below:
 <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/current/msg04620.html>
 <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/current/msg04623.html>
 <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/current/msg04624.html>
 <http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/lemonade/current/msg04625.html>