Re: Secdir review of draft-ietf-iptel-tel-reg-05

2008-05-07 09:29:36
Glen Zorn wrote:
ongoing effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security
area directors.  Document editors and WG chairs should treat these
comments just like any other last call comments.

Glen: Thank you for your time reviewing this.  I will fix the
two new nits below beyond your initial review of April 13, 2008.

I found no security problems with this draft.  A couple of nits: section
4.1, paragraph 1 says "New tel URI parameters and new values for
existing tel URI parameters MUST be registered by IANA" but I think it
should be "New tel URI parameters and new values for existing tel URI
parameters MUST be registered with IANA";

Will fix.

section 5, last sentence says
"The supporting RFC publications for parameter registrations described
this specification MUST provide detailed security considerations for
them." but it seems like there is at least one word missing after
"described" -- maybe "described in"?

Will fix.

Thank you.

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)