IETF-75: sailing to Stockholm

2008-07-26 06:55:09
Hi,

IETF-75 takes place in Stockholm, Sweden, from July 26-31, 2009. A bunch of us are planning to sail from Finnland to Stockholm during the week before the IETF, and to sail back from Stockholm to Finnland in the week afterwards. Coordinating this with several boats and a bunch of international folks is tricky, which is why we're starting to plan this now.

There is a wiki at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/tsv/trac/wiki/StockholmSailing that you can refer to for some initial information.

Lars

PS: Feel free to forward this email.