Re: Disappointing to not have plenary slides online for remote participants...

2008-08-02 13:35:57

Russ Housley wrote:
Some of the slides came to me just in time. I should have posted the ones that were available on time. I'll do better next time.

It strikes me as unreasonable to place that kind of last-minute burden on you. Slides provided well in advance? Fine. Slides provided at the last minute? No.

I suggest placing that kind of burden on the presenters, but allow them an easy way to publish availability of the slides.

The easiest one I can think of is for them to send a URL in the relevant jabber room. They put it wherever than can/want and post the URL. Instant notice. Instant availability. No last-minute burden on IETF management or staff.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking