Re: 73rd IETF - Registration

2008-08-22 11:47:50
At 10:06 AM 8/22/2008, John C Klensin wrote:

--On Friday, 22 August, 2008 02:14 -0500 "James M. Polk"
<jmpolk(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:

> At 05:01 PM 8/21/2008, Tony Hansen wrote:
>> IETF Secretariat wrote:
>> > Registration is now open for the 73rd IETF Meeting!
>>
>> Kudos on adding these two new questions to the registration
>> form:
>>
>>     T-Shirt Size
>
> +1
>
> but what about cookie preference?

No a single question.  Need diameter (or parameters of other
shapes), thickness profile, ingredients, nutrient values, and
whether or not they are decorated with cute faces.  The debate
we have never had is whether people would be more or less
productive after breaks if their cookies stared back at them.

we do know that some get especially grumpy having not consumed any cookies at a break.... ekr comes to mind as an example case.

    john