Re: Request for review and consensus -- draft-hartman-webauth-phishing

2008-09-09 08:49:44
Simon, can I get you to analyze what position the IETF should take on
these issues--what form of consensus we're looking for.

For my part, it doesn't make sense to pursue this within the IETF
context--responding to feedback, trying to get a draft that everyone
is happy with--if the IETF is going to take no position.

I agree we need to have a discussion about status.  But first, I'd
like to separate the discussion of what we're getting the IETF to
agree on.

Would you support the IETF making the statement is section 1.1?  If
not, what would you support, or what changes could we make to get to a
point where you would support the statement in section 1.1.