Re: When will the actual NOMCOM questionnaire come out?

2008-09-15 11:44:50
The goal is to get the questionnaire out as soon as possible.
The schedule this year is quite compressed compared with some recent
years, and this will make things somewhat harder on the committee and on
the nominees who agree to be considered by the process.
The questionnaire could not be made available on Sept 3.  The
questionnaire must be prepared by the committee.  Until the challenge
period for the selection of thecommittee was over, I did not feel I
could even begin soliciting their opinions and having the necessary
discussions.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern
IETF Nominating committee chair

TS Glassey wrote:
When will this years actual NOMCOM questionnaire come out considering its
due on October 3rd, it should have been formally posted on or before
3-sep-2008 to insure proper exposure and response times.

Todd Glassey

---
Personal Disclaimers Apply

TS Glassey