Re: Fw: Proposal for .gb (great britain) suffix & alteration of the kalphabet in .uk

2008-10-03 11:58:45
I disagree. The UTF8 Encoding scheme is universally deployed already and until the ISO walks away from it we should stick with it.

Todd

----- Original Message ----- From: "I Love Vowels" <i(_dot_)hate(_dot_)all(_dot_)consonants(_dot_)equally(_at_)googlemail(_dot_)com>
To: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Proposal for .gb (great britain) suffix & alteration of the kalphabet in .uk

On Sep 29, 2008, at 7:48 PM, linuxa linux wrote:

.....Specifically I would like to discuss the 11th letter
of the english/european language, please view this posting
with UTF-8.

I would like users and viewers the option not to use the k
and K shaped letters of the english/european languages for
their english/european language usages and instead use
another alphabet, lower and upper case क.

Regards

Meeku

Shouldn't that be Meeकu?