Re: NTIA request for feedback on DNSSEC deployment at the root zone

2008-10-09 17:32:24
On 2008-10-10 03:50, Olaf Kolkman wrote:

There are links to a number of process flow diagrams that may interest
you.

For easy accessibility of those links see:
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/DNS/DNSSEC.html

I don't think we should endorse in any way the implication that
the NTIA or any other part of the US (or any other) government
gets to decide about this. So I suggest that any formal reponse
from the IAB or IESG should be very clear that this is a decision
for the community to take and implement.

That being said, it's obviously a very desirable thing to do,
and government encouragement seems welcome. I can't comment
on which of the detailed proposals is technically best.

   Brian