Gen-ART Belated LC review of draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03

2008-12-10 18:50:47
[Apologies for the lateness of this review. I somehow mis-recorded the due date. Here's my review hoping late is better than never.]

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html).

you may receive.

Document: draft-freed-sieve-ihave-03
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date:  2008-12-10
IETF LC End Date: 2008-12-08

This draft is ready for publication as a proposed standard.

Comments:

A few minor nits that should not block anything:

-- Is this a sieve wg submission or and individual submission? The title looks like an individual, but it's listed as a wg submission in the datatracker. (The answer to this does not change my review in any way; it's just a procedural question.)

-- Don't forget the new boilerplate.

-- section 4, last paragraph: It might help to put this statement up front in the document, since it significantly constrains the scope.